Contest will end in:
- CAN I PARTICIPATE?
- THE PRIZE
- HOW TO WIN
- Click here to download the fashion template used in the cover image!
Design & Draw the Dream School Uniform
- Create an original school uniform design.
- Use colors and textiles that are school appropriate.
- Include accessories to make your design pop
- Use hand-drawn OR digital media
- Up to 3 designs per contestant
Creativity Knows No Limits!
We encourage all designers to join & share their talent!
- Age: 9-99
- Location: worldwide
- Experience: Beginners -to- Advanced
- Drawing technique: any
Win PREMIUM CROQUIS of Your Choice Worth $40
TOP 3 most voted designers will be rewarded:
- 1st place: Croquis of your choice worth $40 + 25%off CLUB CARD
- 2nd place: Bestsellers set [link] + 15%off CLUB CARD
- 3rd place: 3 Croquis of your choice + 5% off CLUB CARD
We are sorry, but this contest has finished!
RESOURCES THAT MIGHT COME IN HANDY:
- Sort by:
Saezenza [136 ]
\'Praise the Plaid\' is a complete conforming school girl outfit that includes a top, skirt, black pumps, necklace, belt, backpack and features Burberry plaid influenced by historical and contemporary factors.
Klaudia [95 ]
I wanted to create clothes which will be special and original. I want to show school uniforms which be something what everyone want to wear because it isn\'t dull. I want to use to it textiles which will be elastic, nice, comfortable, tough and not expensive for example cotton fabric, denim, winceyette. I want that every female student can wear it and choose what they like. I use primarily watercolour pencils and water and black pen. I want to create something what give that students will be feel specially and can smile every day because of different colours.
Viridiana B.V [67 ]
This modern and stylish design is a colored pencil drawing with plaid pants and matching jacket, using a sort of polo shirt top that will make girls want to wear this uniform every day, even if uniforms at school aren\'t mandatory. It comes with a backpack accessory with matching colors. You\'ll love it!