QUEEN OF ROSES
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!
Hey Designers and Fashion addicts! Do you feel the inspiration in the air? Spring is so colorful and beautiful – let’s draw some designs to celebrate it!
The theme this time is ROSES!
Create an original dress or a gown inspired by roses. Find interesting ways to hint your inspiration point – it could be colors, it could be the shape of the flower or even it’s thorns. Search for original application of the flowers – as lace, as decorations, as layers of the skirt…. play with different ideas and have fun!
Oh…yes… don’t forget to check out the new “How to draw roses” tutorial if you’re not sure how to draw roses! ;)
- Pay attention to the quality of the photos you upload. Avoid blurry and/or dark images.
- Use Facebook & invite your friends and fans to support your entry and get you closer to the win!
There are no age or skills level restrictions
Each contestant can upload up to 3 designs.
The end date for the contest is 31th of May.
You can vote once every 24 hours for the designs that you like.
Here is the criteria:
- Top voted design-5 pt
- Contest theme related design – 3pt
- Teya’s personal favorite: 3 pt
- Original pose of the model – 1pt
- Correct face proportions -1 pt
- Correct body proportions – 1pt
- Pattern/print – 1pt
- Accessories & addons -1pt
- Theme related background – 1pt
- Bonus: original application of the Roses – 1pt
The winner of the contest will be announced on 2nd of June.
We are sorry, but this contest has finished!